Back End Developer
We believe that properly collected and analyzed data is inherently honest. However, businesses often only have access to narrow slices of data about their customers or audiences, or the data they have looks only at what people say and not what they do.
That’s why Helixa has developed technology to look at groups of people from every angle and dimension to deliver more insight into both their hearts (behavior, interests, beliefs) and minds (stated intentions) than you’ve ever had.
We have infused our AI with the most current research into human behavior and given it access to the latest demographic, engagement, and census data to enable truly representative, uniquely insightful, deeply human results. AI offers the ability to find patterns and connections at unparalleled depth, scale, and speed, providing insight in minutes - not days. With a detailed understanding of your customers or audience, you will be better able to please them, move them, and build more profitable relationships. Everyone wins.
- University degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Interest on applying new technologies
- Knowledge of Testing (Jest, Jasmine, Selenium, Mocha)
- Top-notch programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of Java
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases. (MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Basic knowledge of Python or Scala
- Experience with of AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Firehose)
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with Container Architecture (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Competitive salary.
- Free lunch delivered daily.
- Personal budget for conferences and training.
- Flexible working hours.
- Startup atmosphere with the usual perks.
- Regular team building activities.